Gaining a CMI qualification also offers you more than just academic standing. CMI support for your studies doesn’t end with the lecture. We’ve pooled all the key resources that we know you’ll need in one place. So you won’t have to waste valuable time tracking them down.
For the duration you study with us at any CMI Centre, you also automatically become an Affiliate member. That means you can use ManagementDirect, our unique online multi-media knowledge base for instant access to invaluable content matched to your qualification at levels 3, 5 and 7. That makes it easier to find, learn and complete your study.
You can also:
- Borrow informative books from the UK’s largest Management Library
- Network and share ideas face-to-face at our regular events
- Keep up-to-date with the latest legislation and best practice with our Business HR service
- Automatically updated CPD record as an exact record of your development
- Access the latest management thinking via the Insights section, an area popular with studying members
Examples of Study Guide Checklists found in ManagementDirect are presented on the right hand side.
If you're studying to achieve a CMI Level 5 Diploma or above, you may be eligible to apply for Chartered status. Becoming a Chartered Manager demonstrates the ultimate in managerial competence and proves that you possess transferable managerial skills to the world.